“To be selected as a 2021 STA Startup Category Stage Winner for Fan Engagement is truly an honor and further positions our company as one of the up-and-coming global sports tech leaders,” said Alen Paul Silverrstieen, CEO and President of Imagine AR, “This STA selection can open up new sales and partnership opportunities for ImagineAR as well throughout the world”.
Mr. Silverrstieen continued, “We are excited to compete against other global winners for the overall 2021 Startup of the Year Award in the near future.”
STA Category Stage Winners compete in a two-stage process; first, the STA Group scrutinizes the international sports tech market to establish winners in individual categories. These are based on the stage of business – super-early, early, established and scale up – along with the sports sector in which they operate. Each category winner, including ImagineAR in the Fan Engagement category for early-stage startups, is invited to then pitch head-to-head in a bid to become The STA Startup of the Year.
About STA Group
The STA Group is an insights, communications and events business which champions technology in sports globally. Initially founded in 2014, via the internationally respected Sports Technology Awards, The STA Group’s initiatives strive to showcase genuine excellence and recognize visionaries. The Group’s portfolio includes
• The Sports Technology Awards, the world’s leading celebration of tech-led innovation in sport
• The STA Startup Awards, the awards which identify the most exciting young tech businesses in sports today
• The Sports Technology Annual Review, published in association with The English Institute of Sport, The Review provides unrivalled insight and data about technology in the global sports sector
• The STA Power List, here we share the brands which truly lead tech innovation in sport
• STA Access Innovation, our program which provides sports tech coaching for the industry’s leaders The Group’s network of global partners includes Capgemini, Charles Russell Speechlys, The English Institute of Sport and the 1851 Trust, Sir Ben Ainslie’s international charity inspiring more school students to embrace STEM subjects Follow us on Twitter: @SportTechGroup
ImagineARStudio is live to create AR experiences today for FREE!
ImagineAR Inc. (CSE: IP) (OTC: IPNFF) is an augmented reality (AR) platform, ImagineAR.com, that enables businesses of any size to create and implement their own AR campaigns with no programming or technology experience. Every organization, from professional sports franchises to small retailers, can develop interactive AR campaigns that blend the real and digital worlds. Customers simply point their mobile device at logos, signs, buildings, (products, landmarks and more to instantly engage videos, information, advertisements, coupons,3D holograms and any interactive content all hosted in the cloud and managed using a menu-driven portal. Integrated real-time analytics means that all customer interaction is tracked and measured in real-time. The AR Enterprise platform supports both IOS and Android mobile devices and upcoming wearable technologies. The AR Platform is available as an SDK Plug-in for existing mobile apps.
All trademarks of the property of respective owners.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Alen Paul Silverrstieen
President & CEO
The CSE has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release